A new kid on the block among Sydney tour operators is Local Eyes Sydney.
They offer scheduled Day Tours, Private Tours and Cruises to see Sydney through the eyes of a local.
Their experiences include:
– A cruise on Sydney Harbour where guests can enjoy the best sites of Sydney and are provided with a magnificent lunch from local ingredients and accompanying wines.
– A spectacular walk around the harbour foreshores, where you can learn about the flora and fauna and indigenous culture, whilst taking in some amazing views and enjoying lunch from a local’s house.
– A visit to the Blue Mountains away from the mainstream tourist trails.
– Gourmet trips to The Hunter Valley
– Local and Indigenous Food experience from a locals home
– Northern Beaches sightseeing and walking tours
Local Eyes Sydney (LOCS01)