Inbound Tour Operators – New Zealand | Destination Management | Exceptional Agent and Customer Service | Delivering a Premium Tourism Experience
Kia ora to the Land of the Long White Cloud!
From our Wellington base we are your dedicated inbound tour operator New Zealand, ensuring your clients have a great service experience here.
And it doesn’t matter where you are based in the world – we’ll represent you, and welcome your clients while delivering an exceptional tourism experience. With strong trade relationships with suppliers we can arrange:
- Free Independent Travellers (FIT)
- Group tours
- Shore excursions
- Experiences and special interest programs including food, cultural, wildlife and sport activities
Our Instant Online Booking System – ‘iCom’ – also means we can offer dynamic hotel rates, and instant confirmation for all accommodation, tours and activities across New Zealand.
Experience the natural wonders, culture and cuisine of New Zealand
Inbound Tour Operators New Zealand: Delivering an exceptional tourism experience across New Zealand
Being based in New Zealand means we can keep up to date with everything the market is offering – and there is a lot to do – from adventure activities to skiing, food and wine tourism and cultural experiences.
There is something for everyone here, with the major draw cards being:
Unique indigenous Maori culture and experiences
A diverse range of landscapes – from mountains to glaciers and beaches, thermal wonders and endless vistas
World class food and wine including visits to vineyards and wineries
Adrenaline fuelled adventure activities like jet boating, sky-diving, caving and bungy jumping
Friendly, laid back cities, towns and rural communities
Create an extraordinary journey in Aotearoa
Why Partner with APTC: Inbound Tour Operator New Zealand?
Need some reasons to partner with us for your destination management? Our team can help your clients have the best experience here with:
- A dedicated team based in Wellington
- Competitive rates
- Exceptional agent and customer service
- In-depth destination and regional knowledge
- An intimate understanding of respective markets and clients
- Instant online booking system
- Multicultural and multilingual team
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Fully licensed travel agency
- TIA (Tourism Industry Association New Zealand) members
Get in touch today to make us your travel partner, for a truly exceptional tourism experience in New Zealand!